Is committed to prevent pollution, to ensure the preservation and protection of the environment and to pursue the continuous improvement of its environmental performance while minimizing the risks related to the executed activities and products/services provided.
According to these commitments, Sacchetto S.p.A. aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Comply with current legislation and any agreements voluntarily on their significant environmental impacts;
- Eliminate the risks to the safety of people and the protection of the environment, in relation to knowledge acquired on the basis of technical progress and, where this is not possible, minimize, possibly acting on the causes that generated them;
- Adopt a plan for the prevention and management of environmental emergencies;
- Carry out continuous monitoring of the production process and monitor the related environmental aspects/impacts;
- Raise awareness among suppliers of goods and services on the content of environmental policy;
- Seamlessly communicate their environmental performance to the local community and customers to obtain and consolidate confidence in the activities and products/services offered;
- Rationalize the use of energy and natural resources;
- Commit to manage the waste so as to favour, where possible, recovery and recycling rather than disposal.
Sacchetto S.p.A. is committed to providing the necessary technical, economic and professional resources so that the goals of environmental policy as defined in this document are fully achieved.
This Environmental Policy is distributed to all levels and it is the duty for everyone to actively cooperate to the best of their ability, to improve the Environmental Management System.
Sacchetto S.p.A. ensures, through subsequent verification activities that the policy is understood and implemented and that the stated objectives are pursued.