Native wheat starch - ORGANIC
Our organic wheat starch is a polysaccharide established from amylose and amylopectin and it consists of the carbohydrate fraction of wheat flour of high quality.
Its unique characteristics make the product useful in various industrial sectors, such as food, paper, pharmaceutical and various industries (textiles, construction, etc.).
< 13 %
pH (sol. 20% distilled water)
5.0 - 7.0
< 0.25 % d.s.
Protein (N x 5.7)
< 0.35 % d.s.
- Thickener and stabilizer in the food industry
- Excipient in the pharmaceutical industry
- FOOD SECTOR: Wheat starch is used in the preparation of organic baked goods (cakes, biscuits, waffles, ice cream cones, pizzas, and piadine) because it allows to improve the characteristics of the dough, it enhances the flavors and it extends the shelf-life of the finished products; wheat starch is used as an ingredient of custard, puddings, sauces, sauces for which it mainly acts as a thickener; wheat starch is used to texturize processed meat and fish; starch is also used as an ingredient to achieve the desired characteristics of the ready to use flour-mixtures intended for particular types of applications.
- PHARMACEUTICAL SECTOR: Production of pills and bacteria culture medium in the fermentation phase.
- Bulk in tanks
- Big bag 1050 kg
- 25 kg paper bag (1250 kg each pallet)
Warning: This section presents some confidential material, accessible after login or registration.