Rice protein is a dry product in powder form with a very high protein content of vegetable origin which is light being in color.
It is extracted during the production of rice starch, obtained by grinding, sieving, separation and drying. The rice used for the production of the protein is of different geographical origin both from the EU, especially italy, and from non-EU countries.
< 10.0 %
< 2.0 % d.s.
Protein (N x 6.25)
> 80.0 % d.s.
- Thickener and stabilizer in the food industry to increase protein content.
- Excipient in the pharmaceutical industry to increase the content of essential amino acids.
- FOOD INDUSTRY: Ingredient for the preparation of supplement products and energy products as rice protein is an essential component of human nutrition and contributes, among other things, to the increase and maintenance of muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones; Ingredient of sweet or savory dishes, smoothies and milkshakes due to the fact that it is characterized by its neutral flavor; Rice protein is also used as an ingredient to achieve the desired characteristics of ready-to-use flour mixes intended for particular types of applications; Ingredient for the preparation of “baby food” as rice is very suitable for being one of the first solid weaning foods thanks to the absence of gluten.
- PHARMACEUTICAL SECTOR: Production of tablets and bacteria culture medium in the fermentation phase.
- COSMETIC SECTOR: Production of detergents for the well-being of children’s skin; Production of powders and creams for the treatment of red and dry skin.
- Big bag 500/1.000 kg
- Sacs 25 Kg
Warning: This section presents some confidential material, accessible after login or registration.